TeamAce is an HR and Consulting Company in Nigeria. We focus on our client’s most pertinent issues, providing innovative and sustainable solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Building Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate with team leads to determine needs and how best to implement JIRA within the department.
- Create a python script to automate the deployment process which deploys the application and restarts the servers.
- Integrate PowerShell scripts in the prep rod build system to automate website deployments to IIS server.
- Manage service MEP vendor contracts (elevators, fire life support, annual test and inspections).
- Lead kaizen events, and CI initiative in all departments to reduce variability and improve sigma levels.
- Create a number of scripts using PowerShell or CMD batch files to automate repetitive tasks and configure operating systems during deployment.
- Replace and repair toilets, sinks, windows, doors, fixtures, outlets, light fixtures, and thermostats.
- Maintain A/C units, U.P.S.
- Service A/C units, elevators.
- Make tools for vacuum forming plastics with some MIG welding.
- Work on creating a test OpenStack environment testing VMWARE integrated OpenStack support.
- Develop Perl and shell scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Install PCs and laptops at user stations and provide user training and support.
- Procure old laptops from across the business and log in a data sheet.
- Expand use of CMMS to utilize work orders, equipment costs and downtime tracking.
- Examine and adjust production parameters using SPC and trending to improve the manufacturing process.
- Create and configure new JIRA projects and work with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Operate, maintain and repair all auxiliary equipment associated with HVAC operations.
- Provide technical expertise to plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and security systems, including computer-driven energy management systems.
- Manage and sustain manufacturing processes via monitoring, SPC, and data analysis to maintain overall process health and stability.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot creatively, solve problems effectively, and make informed decisions.
- Monitor boilers, electric generators and steam distribution systems.
- Develop and maintain the CMMS for this building and all associate maintenance scheduling / planning.
- Perform ongoing operation, management and maintenance of steam boilers to meet adequate steaming needs of energy-efficient operations.
- Set spring rates and adjust chill water valves to interface with BMS.
- Monitor all broadcasting equipment to ensure proper performance to meet all specifications and FCC laws and regulations.
- Minimum of 4-year Bachelor of Science in Engineering with an emphasis in construction.
- Must have excellent math skills.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot on-site problems and analyze plans.
- Strong communication skills are paramount to make sure information flows smoothly from design to construction.
Deadline: 29th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online