FOAK Business Solutions Limited – Our client, Codeware Nigeria, is a business solution consulting company and a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner for Microsoft Dynamics Solutions.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing new opportunities.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Mid-level experience of 3-years’ in related roles.
- Knowledge of industry and business operation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Power point.
- Strong understanding of the market.
- Business Intelligence Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiation, persuasion and problem-solving skills.
- High Energy Level, multi-tasking & prioritizing skills
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Research & Strategic analysis skills.
Deadline: 24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letters & Updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Leave a Reply