Amber Residence Limited – We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef De Parte
- Chef with solid cooking experience
- Familiar with food service guidelines in a hospitality environment
- Able to prepare and present meals that are appetizing, eye appealing and appropriate for a wide range of guests in a hotel(national and continental)
- Able to read menus, recipes and breakdown recipes as needed
- Good knowledge of costing
- Team player with a solid work history
- Good communication and basic math skills required
- Sanitation certificate required
- Must be able to plan menu alongside with pricing.
- Maintain records for inventory, labour cost, food cost etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of SSCE or any Food Tech. certification course
- At least five (5) years practical experience in the hospitality industry
- Must have sound knowledge of food products
- Must have refined skills preparing both continental and national dishes
- Experience in a hospitality environment preferred
N50,000 / month.
Deadline: 13th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes & Application Letters to the following address:
The Head, Human Resources Department,
Amber Residence Limited,
16 Esugbayi Street, GRA,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
E-mail their Resume and Application Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.