Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CHEW / Nurse
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Expected Start Date: 15th Sept. 2021
- To ensure that adequate quantities of supplies are maintained, and for ordering new supplies when necessary
- Duties of an auxiliary nurse include dressing and bathing patients, serving meals, clearing dishes after meal, daily hygiene assistance, bed making.
- Implementing ‘care’ as instructed by the Registered nurses to meet the individual’s needs.
- Answering the call bell.
- Working under supervision of a Registered Nurse in assisting with care needs as required.
- Assist registered nurse and admin staff in maintaining adequate stock of toiletries.
- Working within agreed policies and procedures of Paelon Memorial Clinic.
- Maintenance of patients’ dignity always.
- Adjust patients in their bed.
- Empty bed pans, give patients a sponge bath, or clean up their room.
- Assist a registered nurse during a procedure handing equipment and other needed items to him or her.
- Report to the registered nurses anything that needs to be done the next shift
- Assist with any other task as required by my supervisor and/or the hospital partners.
Deadline: 13th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email.
Note: COVID-19 considerations – All applicant are expected to wear mask and sanitize regularly.