Outside Peek – Our client in the Marketing and Advertising Industry is recruiting an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Associate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Client Service Associate will handle all client inquiries, concerns, and complaints in a professional manner.
- He/she would be responsible for collaborating with relevant departments to better address client needs, provide regular updates to management team, and upsell company products where possible.
- Collaborating with the relevant departments to better address client needs
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Head the Client Servicing Function of the Agency & Manage a Team of Client Servicing Professionals
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of projects and campaigns
- Identify new business opportunities through client referrals
- Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field.
- 3 – 4 years of experience working in a PR agency, Advertising, or Digital agency.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications – including word, Excel, PowerPoint, communicator, and outlook.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong account management handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must have a bit of experience with events management.
- Ability to remain calm and polite in stressful situations.
- Willingness to cooperate with clients and management to resolve any issues that may arise.
N120,000 – N170,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.