We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Officer, Pediatrics
Job Code: CSU – 07
- The incumbent will provide direct technical assistance to health care facilities in focal states. Facilitate the Treatment for special populations- Children of KP, OVC, PMTCT Linkages & adolescent care and Pediatrics friendly clinics, transitioning and community ART, Pediatrics quality improvement-cascade management in supported states; provide staff training in the clinical management of infants and children with HIV/AIDS, initiating and supervising pediatric ART clinics at the hospital level, providing ongoing mentoring and supportive supervision to pediatric clinicians, assist facility-based teams to develop/improve pediatric care systems, referral systems, adherence support systems, patient flow, medical records, etc.
- The job holder will also serve as a resource for the evaluation of ongoing pediatric care and treatment programs, and in the subsequent development of new and/or expanded programs for the care and treatment of HIV/AIDS in infants, children, and teenagers.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Degree in Medicine, Public Health or a related field. Advanced medical degree (MD preferred).
- At least 5 years’ experience with a minimum of two years’ in pediatric HIV/AIDS care.
- Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current and current literature in HIV/AIDS treatment.
- Experience in clinical management of pediatrics HIV/AIDS cases and fellowship in Pediatrics will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.