We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Officer (PMTCT)
Job Code: CSU – 10
- The incumbent provides technical support in developing, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating activities, strategies and policies around HIV prevention with particular focus on integrating PMTCT into maternal and child health.
- A key responsibility will be developing key guidelines and standards to support the country teams and programs as they work with national ministries of health, local departments of health, NGOs and other implementing partners in the adaptation of local guidelines and policies for the implementation and scale up of services for the prevention of HIV.
- The job holder will also work with facility staff to ensure a continuum of care from prevention of transmission of infection to the provision of care and treatment for HIV-positive pregnant mothers and their HIV-exposed or infected infants and families.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Advanced Degree in Nursing / Midwifery, Medicine, or Public Health.
- At least 5 years’ clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and antiretroviral treatment Experience in providing PMTCT services.
- Robust clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and antiretroviral treatment; knowledge of clinical issues and current literature in HIV/AIDS and PMTCT.
- Excellent knowledge of clinical issues and current literature in HIV/AIDS and PMTCT
Deadline: 24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.