The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is a non-profit organization that promote best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for a prospective comprehensive HIV Care and Treatment award:
Job Title: Compliance Director
Locations: Cluster 1 (Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers), Cluster 2 (Borno, Adamawa and Yobe) & Cluster 3 (Kwara and Niger)
- The Compliance Director will report to the board of directors while working closely with the project management team.
- The Compliance Director will also maintain an open channel of communication with the funder.
- The Compliance Director will ensure that the organization’s operations and business, transactions are compliant with the terms and conditions of the donor award and applicable donor policies, rules and regulations.
- The position is responsible for developing compliance programs, reviewing policies, and advising the organization’s management on possible risks.
- The Compliance Director also interprets new GON and USG regulations and presents them in clear terms to the organization’s senior management.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc / B.A in Law, Finance, Business Administration or a related field, including a relevant compliance certification.
- At least 8 years post NYSC grants management experience in an international NGO
- Conversant with current industry compliance protocols and best practices.
- Progressive experience in risk management and compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Possesses high ethical standards, excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problemsolving skills, and ability to accurately interpret complex documents and policies.
- In-depth knowledge of USG grant rules and regulations
- Proficiency in the use of QuickBooks accounting Software
Statement of Commitment to Protection:
- ‘’CCCRN’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- CCCRN is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, etc.
Deadline: 15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Complete the form and submit their CV/resume and cover letter.
- Please indicate the location from the 3 options in the drop down on the form.