The Cross River Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Computer Operator
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Managing Director
Function: Monitor and handle the operation and maintenance of the computer system.
- Setting up computers and other hardware devices.
- Use Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant software.
- Process data and produce reports.
- Troubleshoot software error and computer system malfunction.
- Ensuring the security of the computer system.
- Keep up to date technically by liaising with IT Team to perform routine maintenance and software update.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Graduate with University Degree.
- Diploma in Computer or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in computer related position.
- Computer savvy with excellent knowledge of modern operating systems, office software and peripheral equipment.
- Ability to multitask and should be versatile and energetic to perform task and duties efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
Deadline: 8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.