Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Officer
Job Type: Contracts
- Register prospective Suppliers and Companies to Published status;
- Send the log-in details as well as instructions on how to fill and complete the JQS on-line Questionnaire;
- Verify Supplier submitted Questionnaire and provide further assistance by supplier support, if necessary;
- Review and process renewal requests and Product code addition requests of Suppliers.
- Provide help desk to Suppliers on registration matters; and
- Write report on Suppliers Published
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND with good customer service skills/training with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Oil and Gas sector
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candiddates should:
Click here to apply online