HRbreakoutRoom – Our client, a Logistics Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Data Entry to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
- Data Entry Analyst responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information.
- Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a data team.
- Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Analyst will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Collecting information from customers and clients
- Entering data into the central database
- Cataloguing the data with appropriate tags for ease of reference
- Transferring physical records into a digital filing system
- Retrieving data as requested
- Maintaining and updating the database system as necessary
- Generating periodic reports
- Evaluating and approving Purchase Orders (PO)s
- Indexing and filing invoices.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Analyst
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, like fax machine and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 27th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.