Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data / Voice Roaming IREG Engineer
- This function is expected to manage technical requirements in the area of Core and Roaming services.
- Be involved in activation of Roaming services with new Operators worldwide, periodical tests and new test according to the changes or improvement of new numbering/routing plan.
- Ensure regular Governance & Roaming KPI’s are delivered as defined targets.
- Ensure and Maintain Roaming Performance for Voice/Data/SMS KPIs
- Manage Roaming service activation & Troubleshooting. Configuration and Testing activity.
- Ensure detailed and effective documentation.
- Vendor/Partner Management
- Prioritize self-workload as required to meet the fluctuating demands of business and requirements from other stakeholders.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Telecommunication / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science
- Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- 5 – 7 years of Work Experience on an Telco Roaming/Settlement Systems
- Networking roaming experience,
- Experience in Core/Radio Network, GSM.
- Good project management knowledge
- Experience in measuring and analyzing network KPI ‘key performance indicators’
- Personal Integrity and good interpersonal relationship
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Highly organized and good at implementation
- Time management skills with commitment to project timelines.
- Self-motivational skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good practical skills in troubleshooting and fault resolution for supporting operations teams as an escalation point.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online