Yemisi Vese Logistics is the only Logistics partner you need for all your needs from local delivery options within Lagos to international deliveries at every level.
Our services are first-class solutions for your logistics needs both within Nigeria and across the world. With shipping addresses in Lagos, United States, United Kingdom and Canada, shipping to and from Nigeria has never been easier.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Social Media Manager
Location: Ikota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a skilled and experienced Digital Marketer / Social Media Manager, oversee our company’s interactions with the public through implementing content strategies on social media platforms. As a Digital Marketer/ Social Media Manager, you will be required to create engagement posts, manage the company’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns to drive sales.
- To ensure success as a Digital Marketer/ Social Media Manager, you should have an in-depth knowledge of SEO, latest social media trends and applications.
- Develop and implement our social media strategy across all platforms.
- Manage and grow our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Create and implement our content strategy which balances the need for product promotion, engagement, audience building, user education, and growth.
- Write high-quality, engaging, and relevant copies across our social media platforms.
- Create world-class designs on Canva for our social media posts.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on key social media KPI’s and consistently adjust strategies and content to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure brand consistency across channels and contribute to the planning of integrated campaigns.
- Be confident in hosting Instagram live conversations.
- Ability to create creative Instagram reels for brand engagement
- Jump on relevant trends to push the brand’s agenda.
- Relevant University Degree.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketer / Social Media Manager.
- Knowledge of social media trends and apps.
- Must be tech savvy.
- Good communication skills.
- Must live on the Island and its environs.
- Experience or knowledge in product and content marketing.
- Have experience or knowledge in basic video editing for social media.
- Be passionate about the digital product industry.
- Be teachable and open to learning.
- Be self-motivated and can work independently to drive projects.
- Be available.
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly
Deadline: 27th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.