Baobab Microfinance Bank is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks and finance companies that will provide financial services and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector. Baobab was created in July 2005 by PlaNet Finance, and other investors including International Finance Corporation, AXA Belgium, and Societe Generale, with the European Investment Bank, the French Development Agency and Developing World Markets Joining later.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Locations: Abuja (Wuse, Garki & Nyanya), Lagos (Alaba, Tradefair, Broadstreet, Ikeja, Ikorodu, Ajah, Yaba) and Oyo (Bodija, Dugbe, & Iwo)
Employment Type: Contract
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new / prospective customers
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager
- Participate in weekly / monthly sales performance review meetings
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance
- Update call memo on a daily basis
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met
- Participate in tactical sales / marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous 1 – 2 years experience as a DSA in a financial institution preferred
- HND / B.Sc. in any relevant discipline.
Deadline: 5th October, 2021.