DreamWorks Direct is an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Distribution Sales Officer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Ikeja – Lagos & Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for all sales in the assigned territory including growing existing business
- Generates opportunities with existing clients as well as potential new customers, concluding sales calls independently and with the Marketing Manager.
- Maintains a high-level relationship with clients, consultants and external organizations.
- Develops and Implements organizations sales strategy to ensure short and long term business target achievement and objectives.
- Plans, directs and monitors sales activities and gives monthly feedback on sales versus forecast.
- Manages and supports sales administration, customer service, distributions, credit collections, invoicing and ensures orders are processed in time.
- Ensures stock-flow processes are maintained.
- Supports Country Managers and Sales Representatives regarding sales, promotions and sales techniques.
- Maintains company standards and procedures.
- Provide field-based support to the Company’s commercial partners to assist in the growth of Product sales within the Region;
- Assess any current or future Product opportunities and report any potential findings to the Company
- Implement and support marketing and sales activities of the Products within the Region;
- Advise Company of market and industry trends relevant to the Products within the Region;
- Conduct market research to identify business and market trends within the Region; and
- Assess the current distribution channels of the Company highlighting any strengths and weaknesses that the Employee may believe there are. The Employee shall recommend any changes to the Company as they may deem appropriate;
- Prepare an annual business plan to be submitted to and discussed with the Company’s sales team.
- Introduce new and improved Products into the Region as directed by the Company.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Good University Degree or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years Sales experience
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.