Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client, a major provider in the Oil and Gas industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dredging Manager
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers & Warri – Delta
Job Type: Full Time
- Study the bid document thoroughly and prepare for pre bid inquiries.
- Support the pre bid meeting along with Contracts division manager.
- Meet clients and finalize project in terms of time frame, complications involved, risks etc.
- Visit the dredging site and finalize detailed methodology for project execution logistics support and equipment requirement.
- Support budget and identify the Working Capital requirement.
- Give order to commence dredging operations PROJECT EXECUTION
- Monitoring daily production and performance of the dredgers.
- Conduct and check surveys to monitor progress.
- Coordinate with the Site Manager and Clients on dredging methodology, progress of projects and schedules.
- Provide day to day to the dredger crew and co-ordinate with local firms to fulfil dredger requirement.
- To manage technical risks throughout the project
- Recognize deficiencies in systems and implement effective solutions.
- Suggest areas of improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Manage technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Ensuring that all equipment on site are in good working condition.
- Attending EXCO meetings in absence of the MD.
- Oversee staff under his supervision and ensure they are properly trained.
- Identifying and posting key personnel according to the project requirement to ensure best production and timely completion of project
- Ensure production meets output and quality goals while remaining within budget
- Coordinate oversea procurement, invoicing, billing and realization of funds.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- Dredging / Technical College.
- Certificate of competency as Superintendent Dredge Master is an added advantage
- Relevant training and professional certifications
- 15 – 20 years’ Experience in Dredging, Marine Maintenance & logistics
Required Skills and Competence:
- In depth knowledge of project management process in dredging
- Broad knowledge of technical features of various types of dredgers and other marine equipment.
- Planning, Coordinating and Organizing Skills
- Leadership skills
- Team building skills
- Performance Evaluation Skills
- Coaching and mentoring techniques Skills
- Effectiveness and Excellent time management Skills
- Ability to act decisively and strong negotiating Skills
- Knowledge of quality management systems such as ISO 9001 as well relevant code rules and regulations.
- Strong understanding of health and safety best practices.
- Strong customer engagement, retention and quality service experience with good ability to develop and influence business relationships.
- Experience working with executive management and engaging external stakeholders (Clients and Regulatory Authorities etc).
Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.