Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a top tier Commercial Bank, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Architect
- We requires the services of an Enterprise Architect. The qualified candidate sets the direction and establishes the approach of an organization’s operations, improves the IT infrastructure, and optimizes their business operations.
- The Enterprise Architect works to integrate the organization’s information applications and programs.
- Translate business needs to develop solutions from design to technological product.
- Determine technical needs such as hardware, software, scalability and security requirements.
- Coordinate design and integration of overall architecture and parts of proposed systems with business.
- Perform consistent update to documentation and designs as needed.
- Maintain configuration management database for the bank
- Utilize gap analysis techniques to identify and research on problems related to architecture in the enterprise, and proffering appropriate correction to Team Lead, Enterprise Architecture
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, Enterprise Architecture
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in STEM
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years cognate IT experience, 1 year of which must be in either infrastructure or software development
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to research new technologies.
- Proficient in Enterprise Architecture tools. e.g., Visio, Draw.io etc.)
- Ability to interpret business requirements
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral & Written communication -processing/spreadsheet
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.