Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Manager
- We are looking for a conscientious estate manager to head the operations and upkeep of our estate.
- The Estate Manager should be able to efficiently manage multiple projects, train and supervise staffs in operations and ensure that the estate’s business ventures generate profit.
- Meeting with the owner to discuss plans, events, and general estate requirements.
- Preparing, presenting, and managing budgets.
- Managing the daily operations of the estate including staff schedules, upkeep, and bookings.
- Supervising all ground and house staff and providing training, day-to-day feedback, and performance reviews.
- Managing all maintenance, repairs, and renovations to buildings and estate grounds.
- Managing all administrative tasks like submitting insurance claims, filing legal documents, and preparing invoices.
- B.Sc / HND in Estate Management.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in real estate, project management, or similar role.
- Experience in property management.
- Great leadership and project management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities.
Deadline: 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.