DreamWorks Direct is an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the MD
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting directly to: The MD / CEO
- The Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
- The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for all internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the MD.
- You shall also serve as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Responsibilities are but not limited to
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the MD/CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing strategic reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for special projects. Plans, coordinates and ensures the MD/CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the MD/ CEO, on matters related to the MD’s programmatic initiatives.
- Research, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff. Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the MD, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Senior Management Liaison:
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings
- Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans
- Works with the Strategic Initiatives team in coordinating the MD’s outreach activities
- Follows up on contacts made by the MD and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Create acknowledgement letters from External Stakeholders and follow through with MD on the next plan
Education and Experience Requirements
- LL.M Strong work tenure: 5 – 7 years post bar experience in Corporate Law
- Experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably in a non-profit organization
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, management members, and external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Deadline: 29th Septemebr, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.