BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced DevOps Engineer
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will help improve automation, infrastructure reliability, and enable our engineering team to use new technologies in a scalable, reliable, and highly available way.
- This position requires hands-on experience and you will work closely with engineering teams.
- It is also an opportunity to help create infrastructure and best practices using cutting edge technologies at a company that is in its scaling phase.
- 3+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Knowledge of AWS cloud infrastructure technologies, DigitalOcean and Apache cPanel.
- Hands-on experience with database technologies (e.g. MySQL, managed databases etc).
- Good understanding of high availability concepts (e.g. load balancers, load testing etc).
- Experience with CI/CD and build automation tools, with a focus on integration of automated testing into the deployment process.
- Demonstrate experience troubleshooting problems including impact assessment.
- Excellent research skills.
- Great Communicator: Ability to work independently on assigned tasks while keeping stakeholders informed of progress, setbacks, and updated timelines.
- Willingness to improve rapidly.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.