Custodian Investment Plc is a leading Nigerian Investment Group with operations in the Other Financial Services Sector of the economy. The group has significant holding in companies and brands including Custodian and Allied Insurance Limited, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Custodian Trustees, Crusader Sterling Pensions Limited and UPDC Plc. All these companies render best in class services in their respective spheres.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reconcile all Investment Ledgers with the Investment schedule.
- Reconcile bank accounts with the cashbook and flag any irregularities or errors discovered.
- Maintain a secure, efficient and accurate filing system (electronic and hard copies) to ensure safe storage and easy retrieval of information.
- Assist in preparing all financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting standards.
- Ensure that all investment related inflow and outflow are properly treated in the ledger.
- Review and ensure accuracy of fixed assets register.
- Raise all necessary journals to book new entrant and recognizing monthly annuity.
- Prepare and remit all tax-related payments eg PAYE, VAT, WHT.
- Prepare monthly depreciation reports and post accordingly in monthly Management Accounts.
- Ensure accurate documentation and posting of all disposed assets in the fixed asset disposal account Liaise with tax authorities (federal and state).
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of 2nd Class Lower).
- 4 years relevant experience.
- Chartered accountant.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of all regulatory requirements and the modus operandi of the regulators.
- Familiarity with extant tax regulations and guidelines.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive, Resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
Deadline: 17th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online