Aquada Development Corporation is a registered company located in Umuahia, Abia State. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing to process engineering. To achieve our technical goals, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst (Structured Transactions)
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Job Description / Responsibilities
We are seeking a financial analyst to join our management team to support our business development efforts. Successful candidates would be expected to do the following:
- Provide detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis of business operations and market dynamics.
- Provide detailed and nuanced counsel on partnership and acquisition opportunities as needed.
- Provide expert and strategic financial advice to management.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Provide general guidance on business development and related operational endeavors.
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Financial Analytics, or other related courses would be essential for this position.
- The ideal candidate will bring a solid quantitative background as well as strong analytical capabilities.
- Furthermore, candidates will be expected to bring good solid judgment and an amiable personality in addition to the core technical skills outlined above.
- Prior experience as an entrepreneur, investment banker, valuation analyst, or similar market-facing positions would be extremely beneficial in this position.
- This position reports directly to the CEO and is expected to work on cross-border assignments.
- Prior experience or exposure to business (or life) outside of Nigeria would be an added bonus.
- Background in financial management with executive experience, preferably in the manufacturing/technology sectors would be a distinct advantage.
- This position is based in Umuahia and successful candidate must be able to relocate independently for the position.
- Upon confirmation of employment, employees enjoy health insurance, pension, educational & training benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications (with cover letters outlining the suitability of the candidate for the position).