Funtay Global Resources Limited is an Oil and Gas company registered in Nigeria to carry out businesses in the Upstream, Midstream, Downstream, and other various Energy/Power Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst Trainee
Employment Type: Internship
- Participate in Financial Analyst training and work towards finance or analyst certifications
- Create attractive investment memos, proposals, presentations, teasers, and other documents needed for investors and lenders
- Create financial models to raise funds / investments and support valuation, planning, and forecasting; Scout and prospect for investors
- Compose proposals/presentations, business plans, conduct research, business analysis, and propose initiatives to drive company’s expansion plans
- Support company in all aspects of commercial decision making, project finance, commercial aspects of contracts, financial control, budgeting, and aid in contractual negotiations and discussions
- Create financial dashboards, monitor project commercial performance, and submit financial reports
- Gather market intelligence on various industries and make business presentation at prospective client’s offices
- Perform other duties assigned by management
Requirements & Information
- Must have an HND / BSc Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Strong preference will be given to candidates with previous Financial Analyst internship or job experience
- Ideal candidate is a self-starter who needs minimal supervision and must have strong analytical and financial skills
- Candidate must have less than 2 years experience, or NYSC Youth Corper posted to Lagos or a 2020/2021 graduate planning to apply for NYSC
- Ideal candidate is an independent self-starter and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative
- Candidate should have very strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
Deadline: 7th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Write a one paragraph summary in your CV (PDF format) describing your strengths / skills and why you will be the best candidate for this job.
- Any applications without a CV in PDF format will be rejected.