The Cross River State Ministry of Aviation is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment position below in Cally Air Investment Limited:
Job Title: Flight Dispatcher
Location: Cross River
Reports To: Acting Director Flight Operations
- Flight planning and maintaining constant watch on all flights dispatched.
- Monitoring all flights dispatched, their departure, arrivals and amend schedules if there are delays.
- Liaising with ground crew and ensuring that tasks, such as cleaning, refuelling and loading, are completed on time.
- Preparing flight paperwork for the crew, such as printing of flight plans, passenger lists, monitoring and producing weather report based on flight path.
- Ensuring that pre-flight safety and maintenance checks have been carried out with the captain, authorising dispatch of the aircraft and completing all reports and logs according to company regulations.
- Maintain good relationship with airport authorities and third-party contractors.
- Conduct risk analysis and threat assessments.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Must have a University Degree.
- Must have a valid license on Flight Dispatch in line with the Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations.
- Must have worked under a qualified dispatcher for a minimum of two years.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure is very crucial.
- Good time planning, management and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of computer based operating tools.
- Should possess a working knowledge of how operations control center functions with relevant dispatch experience.
- Have knowledge in Operations, Meteorology, Flight Movement and Radio Communications.
- He or She must be able to work independently or as part of a team with minimal supervision, flexible, creative and able to prioritize in a stressful environment.
Deadline: 8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.