Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Sales Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo (Remote)
Employment Type: Part-time
- Make sales and get paid!!!
- Are you a graduate looking for a job with flexible work hours, a parent hoping to find a job that lets you pick your children up from school on time, or a full-time employee wanting to supplement your current income? If yes, then this position is open for you.
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company through freelance agents given set target who works within a selfpaced timing and work condition.
- The freelance agent works remotely and on a part-time basis.
- Reaching out to ideal prospects via marketing campaigns and ensure compliance to all sale processes.
- Converting prospects to paying customers via one-on-one convictions and adequate followup.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers so as to get referrals and repeat purchases as well as ensuring timely response to all customer enquiry and queries.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales.
- Freelance sales agent reports directly to Freelance Sales captain.
- Minimum of SSCE.
Deadline: 21st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.