Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Furniture Showroom Manager
- We are searching for a persuasive Furniture showroom manager to set and smash our sales targets.
- To achieve these objectives, the showroom manager will be required to oversee the design of the showroom, coach and mentor employees, and monitor inventory.
- As an expert in sales techniques, you will also be required to attract and secure business.
- To ensure success as a showroom manager, you should ensure the maintenance of processes that work, and the reinvention of procedures that impede sales.
- Ultimately, a fantastic showroom manager will liaise with our team of marketing specialists to ensure that our company is a preferred provider within the target audience.
- Studying the features of all products on offer.
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Ensuring that test models are set up and in outstanding condition.
- Training staff in effective sales and communication strategies.
- Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.
- Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
- Advising Purchasers on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalog.
- Resolving strain and conflict between staff to promote a jovial and productive workplace.
- Documenting sales and rewarding employees for these accordingly.
- Prior experience as a showroom manager, ideally in a company / Showroom
- Extensive experience selling comparable products.
- Degree in Marketing or similar is highly advantageous.
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- Capacity to convince stubborn and indecisive clients to make purchases.
- Top-notch training and mentoring skills.
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and arbitration abilities.
- Excellent written skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.