Ivy Scholars is a HR Consulting and Training firm in Nigeria. We help you grow and sustain your business through crafting the right strategy, hiring and developing the right people, and achieving the right results. Our services include people, process, and project outsourcing, corporate training and development, recruitment and assessment, market research and entry, management consulting and background checks services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Performance for Logistics
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: CEO & COO
- We are seeking to hire a Head of Business Performance for Logistics to drive revenue and business performance for the Logistics Business.
- The ideal candidate should be proactive and detail oriented with excellent financial, interpersonal, strong speaking and writing skills, and an exceptional ability to think outside of the box and multi-task
- Responsible for top-line revenue and targets for logistics
- Responsible for bottom-line for logistics
- Finalizing business arrangements with prospective clients and negotiating favourable rates.
- Optimisation of truck routes to ensure maximum revenue
- Ensuring trip targets are met monthly
- Lead in developing scorecards and business performance contracts
- Develop and prepare in-depth business performance dashboards and analysis
- Coordinate planning and performance input from business units in close cooperation with stakeholders across the organisation
- Spearheading the growth of 3PL truck volume
- Prepare quarterly performance reviews for senior management Lead/participate in the continuous improvements of global logistics business processes, templates and tools
- Contribute to department/ad hoc tasks for senior management Ensuring waybills are submitted promptly and payments are received from clients in a timely manner.
- Ensuring 3PLs are paid on or before the last day of every month Making decisions that pertain to revenue generation and optimization of each truck
- Managing operational and maintenance overhead for the company
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar capacity working with senior management and executives.
N120,000 monthly + Performance Bonus.
Deadline: 28th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Insterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.