Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an International FMCG company, is recruiting an experienced individual to fill the position below for their operations:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Human Resources
- Responsible for leading and driving the Human Resources function across all the businesses of the Group by developing HR strategies and implementing change in line with organizations vision and business performance.
- Responsible for translating concepts, developing strategies and implementing change for the organization.
- Undertake initiatives to build a culture within the company that is conducive to growing business to ensure that human capital resources are well aligned with the business objectives, applicable laws and regulations.
- Formulate HR Strategy to support Business Strategy and drive implementation through efficient HR Processes and budget control
- Design and implement reward and recognition schemes
- Formulate Short, Mid and Long-term HR initiatives
- Develop and implement strategies for identifying and managing talent, organisational design and workforce planning; and provide input and support for staffing decisions.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for HR processes
- Develop group administrative strategic direction; implement budgets and business targets at both group and BU level.
- Prepare and manage HR and Admin budget, monitor and control administrative services costs.
- Lead and ensure effective and efficient delivery of HR services to all the business units including HRIS..
- Manage HR shared services infrastructure to foster group integration, cost reduction, standardization and institutionalization
- Develop an effective Manpower Planning and Talent Acquisition strategy
- Drive periodic reports and develop predictive HR analytics
- Design and implement learning and development strategy
- Oversee the implementation of robust annual performance appraisal process for the Group
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate all work activities of HRMs in the BUs relating to employment, compensation, labour relations, and employee relations
- Identify and undertake key organization wide policy reviews initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or any related field, from a recognised university.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of significant leadership experiences and proven experience in a senior HR role in the manufacturing / FMCG / Conglomerate / Service Oriented industry
- Proven generalist experience including the ability to work at both strategic and operational levels in HR and Admin.
- Experience in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Experience at recruitment (sourcing, interviewing and assessment), performance management, career management etc.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business strategies into critical talent & workforce strategies / initiatives
- Ability to lead & drive organizational change initiatives from assessment through implementation
- Excellence at project management, particularly with respect to organization, prioritization, and time management and ability to manage and participate in multiple projects at once
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker
- Knowledge of local labour laws and global best practices.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to work with a very diverse workforce.
- Reports, Cost, Budgets, HR Business Partnering, HR Strategy, Talent Acquisition, Workforce Planning, HRIS, HR Policies, Talent Management, Training, Team Management, Performance Appraisal.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.