Hamilton Lloyd & Associates – Our client, a top Global Systems Integrator and managed Services Provider, who leads innovation by bringing together the world’s best technologies, from business advisory services, risk and service management, cloud and digital transformation as well as strategic ICT planning and execution, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Employment Type: Full-time
- To formulate, develop and implement the company’s Human Resources Strategy leading to the achievement of the Company’s Vision, and to support business growth, operating efficiency and effectiveness targets.
- The job role is responsible for all aspects of the company’s people-management systems and is charged with helping Executive Management achieve clarity around the essential and critical resourcing and capability deployment needs necessary for the attainment of organizational goals over time.
- To provide strategic and functional leadership to the company’s Human Resources Department.
- Design of HR strategy in alignment with organizational objectives and ensure measurable indicators to ascertain the value of HR role in organizational strategy implementation.
- Develop effective HR strategies and plans for supporting/enabling the attainment of short-, medium- and long-term business goals that ensure the company maintains its competitive edge.
- Provide an atmosphere that allow talent to thrive and provide ROI on employee acquisition and retention strategy.
- Design and deliver programmes that ensures synergy across all company’s functions and alignment with corporate objectives.
Talent Management and Organizational Development:
- Facilitate the design, deployment, and implementation of all organizational change projects.
- Develop action plans from Employee Engagement Survey to improve overall employee engagement and business performance.
- Design and implement the Learning and Development Strategy of the Organization in line with business objectives ensuring ROI of training delivery.
- Design leadership framework and implement with Management, development programmes to ensure future pipeline for the company.
- Review and maintain organizational structure to ensure alignment to deliver business objectives.
- Develop, Review On-boarding and integration/induction process of new employees
- Design appropriate channels for employee communication and review impact for continuous improvement.
- Ensure adequate and effective policies, procedures, and programs framework for HR service delivery.
- Facilitate and monitor performance management system and cycle and ensure attainment of corporate targets, drive, and monitor implementation of corporate performance dashboard.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a performance management system that is tied to business strategy.
- Coordinate the employee performance appraisal process – educating employees, goal setting, collation of appraisal results, arrange departmental lead review sessions, preparation, and presentation of performance appraisal reports to the Performance Management Committee.
Talent Planning and Acquisition:
- Responsible for manpower planning, designing, and driving recruitment and selection strategy for the organization.
- Determine critical profiles based on business requirements and design appropriate sourcing strategy for same.
- Identify recruitment needs, based on manpower plan, and design effective programme for selection and retention.
- Create and maintain the employee value proposition and employer brand; continually provide innovative ways to project the image of the companyas employer of choice via all media with special focus on social media.
- Maintain headcount as per manpower plan.
Training and Development:
- Create training plans and training budget in line with Departmental Leads, review of employees’ training and developmental needs.
- Collaborate with Departmental Leads to gather employees’ training needs and proffer training interventions (both internal and external) within approved budgets.
Total Rewards/Compensation and Benefits:
- Design and implement a best-in-class robust remuneration and benefits package that will ensure attraction and retention of top talent in line with the company’s Compensation Philosophy.
- Monitor and review the company’s salary and benefits structure to ensure a balance between control of costs and attracting/retaining staff.
- Oversee Compensation, Benefits and Incentive Management Initiatives and ensure effective HR Budget Management and Control.
- Conducts periodic Employee costs forecasting and annual budgetary management ensuring cost savings for the company
- Implement Pay structure design and maintain structure to ensure equity and internal parity of compensation for all employees.
- Manage Payroll as well as conduct effective tax administration ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements while providing the company with best options for increased disposable income for employees.
- Design and implement compensation policies and programs that will provide competitive edge for the company and guarantee employee retention.
- Implement and maintain Group life, Medical scheme and requirements of workmen compensation act as stipulated within regulatory framework.
- Conduct compensation surveys, from time to time, for remuneration benchmarking purposes to aid compensation strategy.
HR Operations/Employee Relations:
- Formulate and implement sound, current, best practice and innovative HR policies in line with Labour laws and business objectives.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are effectively communicated to all employees, are understood, and implemented.
- Responsible for maintaining the employee personal information records, correspondence in an updated version per time.
- Manage employee working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedures, equal opportunities, redundancies, and employee leave schedule.
Educational Qualification & Relevant Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Humanities, Social Sciences or related field of study.
- Possession of a Masters in Human Resources or related degree is an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications of CIPMN, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM and other recognized HR professional Institutions is essential.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant HR generalist experience within a corporate environment, with at least 5 years in leadership position.
- Possess the ability to develop and integrate HR strategies and initiatives with company’s business strategies.
- Demonstrated ability as a consultant/negotiator to influence company personnel at all levels.
- Working knowledge of Human Resources laws and regulations as well as Global best practices.
- Ability to management Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Organizational Skills
- Communications Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Management
- Change Management and Innovation
- People Development Skills
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Negotiation, Persuasion and Influencing skills
- Labour Law.
Deadline: 24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.