Adexen Recruitment Agency was mandated by a multinational Industrial corporation to recruit an experienced individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Methods
Location: Edo, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Engineering and Production
- Evaluate the reliability of systems and specialized equipment to ensure effective and efficient execution.
- Oversee the mechanical and electrical inspection of plant equipment.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the MIPS schedule.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information.
- Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency.
- Continuously monitor the reliability of machines and processes and make recommendations as to replacing, modifying, or repairing it.
- Review engineering specifications and drawings, proposing design modifications to improve reliability within cost and other performance requirements.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities and project status.
- Evaluate the failure rates and maintenance costs of equipment and processes.
- Make suggestions and implement plans to reduce equipment failure and decrease maintenance costs
- Provide input in defining asset maintenance and risk management plans.
- Define the criteria for equipment evaluation, testing, inspection and distribution of various maintenance tasks.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Maintenance (Plant).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing industry
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on project management experience
- Working knowledge of engineering economics including cost/benefit analysis
- Ability to think strategically and holistically, to appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues and solutions
- Good and holistic understanding of the business operations, inter-relationships and dependencies
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good problem analysis and solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Heavy Equipment
- Process Improvement
- Project Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.