Technoton Limited has provided quality engineering products and services to a wide spectrum of clients in Nigeria. Our clientele includes organizations in building, manufacturing, and oil & gas industries, and other organizations. We are active all over Nigeria with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kebbi, and other Northern and Eastern States. Incorporated in 1988 originally as Techno Mechano Ltd, Technoton has alliances and technical partnerships with world-class, globally recognized manufacturers and firms. In the same vein, we also invest in staff training both locally and abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Engineering (Expatriate)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Head of engineering is required to oversee contracting operations.
- Air conditioning: Designs to include DX and chilled water system
- Plumbing & Fire: This includes design and calculation of water supply and distribution and relevant fittings, sprinkler and other hydrant systems
- Responsible for handling all design-related activity and also project supervision, implementation and commissioning.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution or equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years work experience with evidence of at least three large projects related to the above in which he played a leadership role
- Project Management training and experience.
- Certification is an advantage
- Possess basic knowledge of electrical installations
- Working knowledge ofAutoCADandalso other design software
- Experiencewithtechno-commercial issues to include tendering, contract negotiation and Vendor Management
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills both oral or written
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate skill in the use of Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to lead a team to deliver great results.
Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified expatriates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Head of Engineering (Expatriate)” as the subject of the mail.