Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
Location: Ile-Ife, Osun
- NCE and a good First Degree or B.A.Ed. / B.Sc. Ed. from a recognized University with at least 14 years teaching experience of which a minimum of 4 years post degree qualification is required.
- Candidates applying for this position should not be more than Fifty years.
The total salary of the successful candidates will be:
- OAUSSSS 8: N916,983.48 – N1,294,483.23 per annum.
Deadline: Friday, 8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters).
- Post Applied for.
- Date and place of Birth (attach birth certificate / sworn affidavit).
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address.
- Current Postal Address / including G.S.M. Telephone number and Email Address)
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children and their Ages.
- Institutions Attended (with dates).
- Academic / Professional Qualifications and Distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials).
- Work Experience (with dates).
- Present Employment, Status and Salary.
- Extra- Curricular Activities.
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates’ academic / work experience.
Applications should be forwarded to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Administrative and Technical Staff Establishment,
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Ile-Ife, Osun State.
- Candidates are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to: “the Deputy Registrar, Administrative and Technical Staff Establishment”. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
- Only the applications of short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.