Owens & Xley Consult – Our client, a fast growing Automation and Installation Company, is seeking to hire qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Home Automation Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting Home Automation Supervisors who have past experience in installation of home automation systems such as intelligent lighting, alarm control solutions, multi-room audio and video streaming, automated shades, climate control solutions, CCTV…etc.
- The Home Automation Supervisors will be responsible for supervising the installation, maintenance, trouble-shooting, testing and repairing of home automation systems in the field to ensure optimum usage and quality.
- They will ensure compliance to customer specifications and company requirements, schedule, coordinate and supervise installation support and service operations.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Assess resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Develop, supervise and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Supervise technical implementation team and manage all project implementation activities from inception till final delivery.
- Conduct customer training.
- B.Sc in Electrical or Computer Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in home automation System Designs and implementation.
- Experience in Home Automation systems including (Light Control/ AC / Shutter / Current Control/ Surveillance Systems/ MATV/ Intercom System/ PBX Telephony Systems/ Data Network Infrastructure (Passive)/ Wifi / LAN/ Computer Servers and Data Storage systems/ Zoned Audio Systems/ Distributed Video/System Integration
- Ability to manage effectively individuals at all levels
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, and Auto Cad
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- High organizational skills and ability to manage stress and meet deadlines.
Deadline: 11th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.