M.E. Aircons Limited, founded in 2014, acquired the distribution rights for Mitsubishi Electric air-conditioners within Nigeria and West African Market (excluding Ghana).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC (Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning) Senior Project / Chiller Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out system PPM as per contract requirements, communicating clearly findings and any further actions required or recommended for system improvement, upgrades or optimizations.
- As the direct contact with the client for site technical service and maintenance issues, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving Chilled water systems within a set time frame and according to a defined process, service agreement and customer needs.
- Service and carry out planned maintenance on chiller and AC systems.
- Provide an exceptional standard of customer service to all clients when on site.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety requirements whilst adhering to best working practices.
- Prepare detailed reports/technical communications on work carried out and submit to Service co-ordinator & client as required.
- Coordinate with other disciplines and ensure site clearance is available to start the HVAC Activities.
- Arrange the sufficient manpower such as Supervisor, Foreman, Duct fitter, pipe-fitter, Assistant duct and pipefitter, etc, and ensure all of them attend safety orientation and having proper PPE’s prior to starting installation activities at site.
- Maintain safety by ensuring all construction HVAC and Chilled water piping activities are carried out in accordance with the Company’s safety policies and procedures; ensure that appropriate safety and protective equipment is used by Company & Contractor staff.
- Closely monitor site activities to ensure quality of work is in compliance with approved shop drawing and Specification and get a daily progress report from site supervisor/foreman and update project manager.
- Carry out all planned site inspections as per the intervention points marked in the relevant drawing and standard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Chiller /AC service fault finding and repair work.
- Familiar and capable of delivering Service/Maintenance and repair of Water-cooled and Air-cooled Chiller experience.
- Experience working on various air conditioning equipment from single splits toVRF’s/ VRV’s
- An attitude of taking independent initiative, exhibiting creative problem-solving skills and eagerness to learn, while remaining dedicated to teamwork
- Proficient at reading schematics / architectural drawings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Dynamic, hardworking and confident.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.