The Space – Our client, a start-up in the tech-led regulatory / legislation sector, is looking for a qualified, experienced, and technologically adept candidate to fill position below:
Job Title: In-House Notary Public
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Perform a remote notarization using technology on the ToNote platform, which covers the following services:
- Legal document preparation and authentication.
- Recording affidavits and statutory declarations.
- Administering oaths and affirmations.
- Observing and certifying the execution of specified types of papers.
- Acknowledging deeds and other lands/real estate documents.
- Verification of Users’ documents and identity and/or Signature Verification.
- Act as a liaison and help desk between ToNote and its Notary partners.
- Train and educate Notaries on the methods for Remote Online Notarization.
- MinimumQualification: LL.B
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Must be certified Notary Public appointed by the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Must be tech-savvy, i.e. understand how to operate computer software and other relevant infrastructure.
- Must possess good interpersonal and relationship skill management
Type of Employment/Location of Business:
- Full Time, (with remote work offer) – VI. Lagos
N250,000 / month
Deadline: 8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.