Compovine Technologies Limited is an indigenous company with the main aim of offering Information Technology, Sales and Services to individuals and corporate organizations. Compovine Technology Limited currently has branches in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Lokoja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Minna, Portharcourt and Enugu, and we are still expanding.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer / Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Ikeja – Lagos
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Oversees all business and activity relating to store inventory control
- Delegates tasks and assignments to inventory clerks.
- Counts all products and supplies
- Maintains and updates records of store inventory.
- Orders supplies as necessary.
- Receives store deliveries
- Responsible for unloading new supplies and storing them appropriately.
- Restacks merchandise on sales floor.
- Reorganizes stockroom to accommodate additional inventory.
- Suggests to warehouse manager new products or supplies for regular inventory based on analysis of sales statistics.
- Manages, stores and / or returns stock overstock.
- Processes the return of defective or expired items.
- Packs up items for return and affixes shipping labels.
- Ensures that stockroom is well organized and that all stored items are accounted for.
- Employs computerized inventory software to keep track of all store supplies.
- Reviews computerized inventory software to keep tract of all store supplies.
- Addresses and resolves discrepancies in inventory and sales reports
- Provides customer assistance as necessary.
- Attends store meetings.
- Works with warehouse manager to devise ways to maintain inventory control and reduce theft.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 4 – 10 years work experience.
Deadline: 31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.