IHINE Microfinance Institution (a subsidiary of IHINE Group) is an offshoot of IHINE Foundation, registered with Corporate Affairs Commission, (CAC ) Certificate Number CAC/IT/NO 46689 and regulated by the Association of Non – Bank Microfinance Institutions (ANMFIN). IHINE MFI is a proud advocate of Financial Inclusion and committed to the realization of SDGs of United Nations in our local community and beyond. Our products and services are tailored towards the realization of Goal 1, 2 and 3 of UN SDGs: No poverty, Zero Hunger, Good Healty and Well-being.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan and Savings Marketing Officer
Location: Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Direct promotion of loanand savings products to micro market women and street traders.
- Daily monitoring and recovery of loan instalments.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Branch Coordinator.
Qualifcations / Skills
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND / NCE qualification
- 0 – 1 year experience.
- Communication and listening.
- Customer service skills.
- Financial and persuasive skills.
- Minimum monthly net salary is N30,000.
- Monthly transport and Phone calls allowance.
- Performance bonus.
Deadline: 23rd September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Loan & Savings Marketing Officer” as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only applicants residing within and around Ipaja, Ayobo, Mosan, Egbeda, Iyana Ipaja, Command and Ikola are expected and encouraged to apply.