A reputable domestic Gas Local Distribution Company (LDC), with an excellent safety track record and over 20 years experience in the distribution and transmission of natural gas via pipelines to industrial / commercial customers in Nigeria, is recruiting a qualified candidate to support their ambitious growth aspirations across several operational states in Nigeria in the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Maintenance & Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Coordinate Vehicle Maintenance and daily availability of serviceable vehicle within the prescribed scope and provide accurate records on fleet’s health checks in compliance to the company’s HSE and Logistic control frame work.
- Manages relationship with drivers on day-to day basis and carry out analysis to support logistics planning and operations.
- Candidate should be an HND holder
- 3 years (minimum)
- Exposure in Oil and Gas Journey Management procedure / process
Deadline: 20th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Successful candidates will be at the fore front of this challenging ambition by supporting and enabling growth targets and aspirations.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the job advert closure.