Prudent Effsow Commodities Limited is an Agro-processing and export entity operating in Nigeria, aimed at becoming the source of premium Agro-processed commodities to the global market.
Currently starting out with Cashew Nuts, we have developed a robust operating model that gives us considerable control of our logistics, local supplies, and access to markets in America, Europe, Asia and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Responsible for ensuring our products (semi-processed cashew) are well put together according to client requirement and are delivered to client destination accordingly.
- Job holder must be able to facilitate a seamless process of supply chain operations including transportation, tracking in transit and delivery of company’s products to client destination without complications.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
- Assist the Marketing and Documentation Manager with all activities peculiar to exportation and delivery of products to clients
- Ensure products are packaged and loaded in accordance with country requirements and client specifications
- Ensure loading containers are in good form and fumigated according to standard and international requirements
- Effectively liaise with regulatory bodies and custom agents to ensure a streamlined export process
- Gather necessary information and trending activities as regard logistics, clientele, and all activities peculiar to supply chain
- Program and monitor the inventory of finished products before shipments
- Work with the Manager and ensure all documentation and certifications are duly followed through
- Coordinate and track shipments, ensuring deliveries get to the destination of the client
- Ensure loading of containers are in line with international loading standards and safety requirements
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- The job holder liaises with other staff throughout the organization to ensure that the Export and supply chain function is given due attention.
- The job holder must always ensure necessary documentation and certifications are always up to date and available
- Ensure strict compliance to company policies on exportation and international business standards set out in the policy manual.
- To undertake any other duties as appropriate within the competence level and general level of responsibility of the post as required by the Line Manager.
Requirements & Person Specifications
- B.Sc or HND holder in Supply Chain, Logistics, or similar Degrees
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation, or relevant roles
- Experience within the FMCG or Agro-processing Industry is required
- Must have good knowledge of export activities and processes
- Certifications in Supply Chain management is added advantage
- Smart and enthusiastic
- Able to manage stress and work under pressure
- CDD should not be more than 30 years of age
- Good team player.
Deadline: 10th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply