Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Loaction: Kaduna, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Associate
About the Job
- Define the Project logistic method in accordance with project & business characteristics in strict coordination with Project Manager, Site or Branch Manager.
- Ensure that the logistics activities overall are performed in agreement with approved Logistics and QHSE procedures.
- Maintain the adequate relationship with the functions in division
- Manage Marine Agency services, customs and immigration formalities, crew change, in a safe and timely manner in accordance with Project requirements.
- Ensure that the logistics activities overall are performed in agreement with approved QHSE procedures, participate to Risk Assessment when appropriate, apply for Management of Change where required, perform lesson learnt.
- Ensure assistance to Project Team in respect of customs and logistics technical issues at kick-off, during project execution and at demobilization phase
- Ensure Assistance to on-site logistics officers and coordinators.
- In general, ensure that all Project Logistics activities are carried out in manner consistent with Saipem policy on health, safety, quality, and environmental matters in accordance with Saipem specific procedures.
- Support Vessel Management and HR to survey and define immigration requirements for personnel and crew changes based on involved Country regulations and formalities.
- Perform Survey on storage and port facilities for project operation arrangement in force of and according to the contract and the environment characteristics
- Prepare, update, and customize the logistics procedure to be put in place for operation and maintenance projects
- Ensure logistics compliance with Client requirements
- Prepare technical documentation for tender contracts for Marine Agency, Shipping and Customs services and support
- Interface with base / shipyard/ Construction Site Logistics Management to assess effective communication flow and logistics activities execution process aiming to ensure on-site Project equipment & material mobilization/demobilization, customs clearance, tracking, handling, storage and final delivery onto PSV/Offshore unit and/or Construction Site in a safe and timely manner.
- Ensure adequate care and custody of materials; define, and optimize storage requirements (open, sheltered, Stocking of Goods in accordance with materials specific characteristics, project requirement, industries standards, space and stacking requisites, considering any possible safety/environmental issue.)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online