Taghini Foods is a traditional poultry processing Company based in Ibadan. We supply fresh and frozen poultry products to wholesalers, caterers and further processors, including products suitable for Halal customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Personnel
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out and to identify any maintenance requirements and organize relevant responses.
- To participate in the preparation and review of maintenance budgets for each business location and assist in the budgetary control of the full maintenance budget.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
- Receiving internal work orders from departments and fulfilling them on time.
- Maintenance of heavy-duty cooling Trucks
- Monitor inventory and order new parts/fittings when necessary.
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose Company’s fleets of Vehicles.
- Repair machinery, equipment and building systems within our facilities.
- Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximising planned downtime and reducing unplanned downtime.
- Interpret Fault Codes and how it applies to Chassis, Power Train and Body of a Vehicle.
- Record and keep daily records of equipment manuals and user guides, as well as maintenance practices and repair work done on all facilities and equipment.
- Communicate withMaintenance Managerregularly and immediately report complex issues
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
- To undertake any other duties delegated by the Maintenance Manager.
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred, or HND, BTec Professional Level award or equivalent Trade Test qualification A minimum of Senior Secondary Education; Certification from a vocational school, technician level education or completion of apprenticeship may be considered.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be experienced in all aspects of facility maintenance gained in a management or supervisory capacity.
- Proven ability to provide technical expertise to the maintenance team by demonstrative robust practical and technical skills.
- Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and E-mail.
- Must possess basic skills in health and Saftery including identification and reporting of hazards and proffer ways in minimizing these risks.
- Excellent physical condition.
- Commercially aware
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Functional knowledge of mechanical components (valves, pipe fittings, bearings, motors, gearboxes, etc.).
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Be able to work both in independently and in a team environment completing objectives efficiently with a sense of responsibility.
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
Deadline: 24th September, 2021.