Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client is one of Nigeria’s pioneer developers of gated communities. The company has successfully led developments in the country over the last 2 decades and continues to focus on its two-fold objective which is to enable the creation of master planned urban communities and resolve the core issues impeding demand and supply of homes across Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa as a whole.
As part of the company’s growth initiatives, they are looking for an ideal candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director, Construction Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- A highly experienced construction specialist, with a minimum of 20 years experience and a strong and verifiable project management experience on large and/or complex projects.
- Key Performance Areas will be around the quality delivery on projects, effective project coordination, budget oversight, team effectiveness and a strong understanding of the local work climate.
- Prior experience in a multi-national construction environment will be an advantage.
- Leading and developing a team of project / construction managers to successfully deliver all complex projects, 3rd party contract projects, and all related functions.
- Responsible for effectively managing the company’s construction functions, coordinating technical input during the project development process and ensuring that all developments align fully with the defined project concept, within budget, on time and with assured quality
- Responsible for conducting a monthly analysis of the profitability of all ongoing construction works, the profit margins, bill rates and overall capacity utilization on the organization’s projects.
- Responsible for creating & implementing comprehensive project construction plans for all proposed projects
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc and M.Sc in Engineering, Architecture, Project Management or any other related course, must be either NIA / ARCHON or COREN / NSE certified.
- Minimum of 20 years of active construction experience in either a Construction Company or Architectural or Engineering consulting firm.
- Verifiable project management experience on at least 2 large scale projects within the last 5 years is required.
- Proven experience running multiple projects simultaneously across multiple locations (between 10 – 15 projects per time).
- Possess quality and diverse portfolio of projects that he/she has handled (including commercial, residential, infrastructures, roads, power plants etc.)
Deadline: 29th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “MD- Construction Services” as the subject of the mail.
- Nigerians and Non-Nigerians are encouraged to apply.
- Non-nationals must however have prior local experience.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- This role is open to all qualified candidates regardless of nationality.