Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a marketing executive, you will look after all the marketing and advertising functions of the business, covering the management of the job boards, identifying new advertising opportunities, enhancing the Talenture Group’s online presence through email marketing, social media marketing, website, PPC, advertising, PR and direct marketing; while ensuring the company’s website, marketing materials and social media platforms are regularly updated with engaging content.
- Other responsibilities include the organisation of company events online and offline, exploring new avenues to attract top talent for our clients, whilst ensuring we are recognised for our excellence at leading industry award ceremonies.
- Content Creation
- Brand identity & Awareness
- Monthly analysis of progress
- Strategic marketing to increase sales
- Networking & Promoting the brands
- Networking & Organizing sponsorship events online and offline
- Undergraduate Degree (Marketing)
- 1 – 2 years work experience in marketing role
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Reside in commutable distance to Lekki Phase 1
Deadline: 8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.