Custodian Investment Plc. is a leading Nigerian Investment Group with operations in the Other Financial Services Sector of the economy. The group has significant holding in companies and brands including Custodian and Allied Insurance Limited, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Custodian Trustees, Crusader Sterling Pensions Limited and UPDC Plc. All these companies render best in class services in their respective spheres.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role is responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the targeted business segment. The ideal candidate should be able to lead, generate, and manage new Life businesses for the firm.
- Plan, develop and implement marketing strategies to improve the company’s market share in the target market.
- Drive and acquire new strategic partnership with brokers
- Manage and coordinate marketing activities and lead market research efforts
- Generate new strategic channels/direct businesses
- Customize insurance policies to suit retail and corporate clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of 2nd Class Lower).
- Strong at executing business plans and innovation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive, Resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant marketing experience.
- Insurance sales experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the marketing techniques and regulations guiding financial institutions especially Insurance Industry.
- Excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 17th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online