1 Hundred HR Consult – Our client, Hardball Foundation, is a Non-profit Organization set up to improve the standard of living and general well-being of Nigerians. They provide knowledge and financial support for the people to improve their standard of living.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Manager
Locations: Abuja & Lagos (Remote)
- They are seeking to hire a dedicated and meticulous Media Manager, who’s core responsibilities will involve but not limited to:
- Proofreading, and editing all media content
- Implementation and management of our media campaigns, and further handle public relations and communications plans.
Key Job Duties
- Manage all media activities;
- Manage all contents to be shared across social media platforms;
- Liaise with program’s team on project implementation; and
- Further carry out any other duty as assigned by the management team.
Education and Work Experience:
- University Degree / HND / OND from an accredited Institution.
- 2 years and above experience as a Media Manager.
- Good digital skill
- Ability to work on multiple project with speed, efficiency and accuracy
- Great computer skills including using email, spread sheets, and word documents.
- Great Presentation/Facilitation Skills.
- Knowledge on Graphic design for web and print experience.
- Social media marketing experience.
Nature Of Work:
- Remote working, and
- Voluntary service rendering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online