The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 15,000 personnel and aircraft including 8 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, 13 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, Helicopter gunships, armed attack drones and military transport aircraft.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021 / 2022 Housemanship / Internship at the 661 Nigerian Air Force Hospital, Ikeja in the under-listed position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Duration: One Year
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Provisional registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
House Officer Intern would be paid salary according to current scale approved by the Federal Government.
Deadline: 10th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to obtain Application Forms free of charge. Completed application forms, with written application together with relevant documents are to be submitted at any of the 2 centres mentioned below:
661 NAF Hospital,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
461 NAF Hospital,
- Candidates are requested to affix one passport photograph to the application form.
- Shortlisted candidates would be invited via SMS for selection interview at above mentioned centres
- Successful candidates will be expected to work at “661 NAF Hospital Ikeja, Lagos” only for the period of one year
- During the period, House / Interns are expected to work under appropriate consultants / specialists and abide by the civil service regulations as well as the ethics governing individual conducts of their professions.