Drugzone Nigeria Limited was incorporated in Nigeria under CAMA inthe 2002 as a private limited liability company with the main business of importation, manufacturing sale and distribution of pharmaceutical products, medical devices and equipments and general goods. our services include wholesaling, distributing, marketing and pharmaceutical consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identifying and pursuit of new and viable customers.
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings with the community and presenting products to healthcare professionals-doctors and pharmacist.
- Engage in all job responsibilities with the highest standards of ethics and integrity with emphasis on compliance with all relevant laws.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection. write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Building the organizations image in the respective working areas. etc.
- OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 0 – 3 years work experience.
Salary and Other Benefits
- N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
- Attactive commissions are paid when targets are met.
Deadline: 29th September, 2021.