PayChex International Marketing Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company providing a wide range of Electronic/Virtual value added services, integrated marketing solutions and consulting services. It is managed by a team of experienced and purpose driven professionals with a combined work experience spanning over 20 years.
PayChex International Marketing Limited’s brand is People Development and Empowerment. Our mission is to be pre-eminent and the most efficient virtual product distribution channel for all Virtual and Pin based prepaid products in Nigeria, with a focus at buidling the largest Multi-level Marketing network equipped with a motivation for empowerment.
Our values are: Ownership – We take the initiative to do what’s needed, Team Spirit – We work as one, united by common principles and attitudes, Entrepreneurship – We allow out of the box ideas to thrive, Achievement – We don’t only set tall goals;we always aim to outwit expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations and Technical Manager
Location: Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC), Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages the Emergency Call Center including the operations and technical.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Review monthly operational performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Attend managerial meetings to communicate changes, issues, and opportunities.
- Ensure the servers are working 24/7.
- Ensure maintenance service is carried out on all servers at site.
- Support any IT related issues within the center.
- Ensure that the agents and supervisors have all their tools and applications running.
- Assist the Center Administrative Manager in pooling out reports for the weekly and monthly report.
- Monitor random incoming calls to improve the call quality reduce the errors and track operator’s performance.
- Carrying out maintenance work on all the personal computers at the sites.
- Ensuring all managers are compliant with safety, healthy and company procedures.
- Collating and reviewing of all monthly operational reports before it is sent to the Facility Executive Manager.
- Relating and working with the Facility Executive Manager on operational issues.
- Relating and working with the Human Resource Department.
- Candidate must have a minimum of two years’ work experience.
- Candidate must have a Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Candidate must have vast knowledge in ICT and Networking.
- Candidate must have an NYSC certificate.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Candidate must have outstanding organizational skills.
- Candidate must have excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
- Proper verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have technical and conceptual skills.
- Candidate must have human and interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.