International Breweries Plc is a proud part of the AB InBev family, a world’s leading brewer. International Breweries Plc was incorporated in December 1971 under the name International Breweries Limited. The Company commenced production of its flagship product Trophy Lager in December 1978 with an installed capacity of 200,000 hectoliters per annum.
In December 1982, the Company embarked on an expansion programme. The company was listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in April 1995. The corporate headquarters of the Company is located in Lagos. Starting with just two brands, Trophy Lager and Beta malt, our brand offering now includes Budweiser, Hero Lager, Castle lite, Grandmalt, Eagler Lager and Eagle Stout.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Electrician
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Purpose of Function
- An opportunity exists for a highly skilled Packaging Electrician to provide specialized electrical artisan skill and knowledge to the shift team, and to support the operations, maintenance of the brewing plant and to perform and assist in problem solving.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Provide specialist support to the shift-based teams during operations.
- Assist as functional expert in problem solving.
- Optimize production performance and process.
- Maintain, repair, and optimize plant and associated devises.
- Maintain safe, healthy, and risk-free working environment.
- Work in teams.
- Take part in maintenance planning meeting, contributing suggestions, and clarifying work required.
- Carry out work during the planned maintenance outage in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the Main Planner.
- Partake in maintenance postmortems to feedback problems, opportunities, and learnings from maintenance activities.
- react to the results using the VPO tools supplied.
- Fully understand the team Dream and contribute to achieving it.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 – 3 years experience in Packaging / FMCG environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications i.e. (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Traits & Competences Required:
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance.
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards.
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment.
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist)
- Initiative and energy.
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
Deadline: 24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.