Josepdam Port Services (JPS) is one of the leading terminals in Nigeria. with three berths totaling 484 meters In length, Josepdam Port Services is the terminal operator of Tincan terminal A, that was successful In 2006 to gain the concession agreement with Nigerian Ports Authority. JPS has put in a new investment development plan that will see more than USD $50 million injected into the terminal to improve the services delivered.
At JPS, we operate e-banking system of payment to ease banking transactions and smooth operations. Over the years, we have evolved to paperless means of operation referred to as TaIly Green, by applying state-of-the-art technology from the arrival at cargo to final dispatch. We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified.
We are recruiting a diligent and experienced hand to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Operator
- The successful candidate will be solely responsible for loading and unloading of all kinds of cargoes, like trucks metal coils, paper rims, etc.
- Also, Plant Opetators will work at the quayside, warehouse, stacking areas, inside the hatch or delivery sites.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of SSCE certificate.
- At least 4 years hands on different duty machines.
- City & Guild, Trade Test, Craft Certificate is compulsory.
- Tech college and apprenticeship certificate is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of machines and tools including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Abihty to maneuver forklift skillfully without a pallet.
- Ability to handle light and heavy lifting with ease.
- Knowledge about related equipment and their maintenance.
- Knowledge of all safety measures to be taken during the forklift operatIon.
- Basic documentation skills.
Deadline: 8th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae in PDF Format, as an attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.